Children's version of timetable

Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday Fitness workout - The Chicken dance

Hello again Room 16!

This week I want to try extra hard to make sure we are all keeping up with our fitness, so click the link below to watch Miss Rayner joining in with the Chicken dance from the Go Noodle You Tube channel. It's great fun, and the Go Noodle channel is awesome for producing dances that move both halves of our body, and work both halves of our brain! 

I also challenge any adults who click on this blog post to do your own video of the chicken dance, it's lots of fun I promise!


CLICK HERE TO WATCH


6 comments:

  1. Thats great work out Miss Rayner! I love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love this Miss Rayner! We did the same one in classroom today but unfortunately didnt make a video, will do when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome that you guys did the same video in the classroom today. Haha, I look forward to your video when you get home!

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic Miss Rayner! Awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome. Fabulous 'chicken" moves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work out. I did this with my son, it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete